Let’s face it…
Toenail fungus sucks! It comes in 4 colors: white, black, yellow, and even green!
If you’re trying to learn how to treat toenail fungus fast WITHOUT spending a lot of money on expensive laser surgery, then follow these tips:
Before you begin treatment:
- Consider purchasing a few packs of new socks and get rid of the ones that have come in contact with any toenail fungus recently.
- Trim your toenails or fingernails as low as possible without hurting yourself. This helps speed up the treatment time slightly.
- Bleach your bathtub and tiling on your bathroom floor. Wash away with water thoroughly to keep pets safe.
- You’ll want to place your shoes into a zip lock bag and place it inside your freezer overnight. When you awake for work in the morning, take them out and put them in the dryer on full cycle. This guarantees that any remaining nail fungus is destroyed. Now that I think of it, you could probably repeat the same thing with your old socks, just make sure you don’t burn your house down in the process.
For light nail fungus infections (2-3 month infection)
- Vinegar/Listerine footbaths – simply place your feet in a container filled with either Vinegar or Listerine deep Fungus Clear enough to cover your toenails when your foot is fully submerged. This treatment, while sometimes effective, can takes up to 6 months to fully clear toenail fungus off your nails.
- Tea Tree oil – Swap a Qtip in the solution and rub it on your nails in the morning before work, and before you go to sleep at night.
Why you can’t seem to get rid of your nail fungus infection
If you’ve tried any of the above home remedies for toenail fungus, you know they are a huge pain! I remember wasting so many hours staring at the clock waiting for my boring footbath treatment timer to ding.
The thing is…
These treatments only work on light cases and that is if you’re lucky. Modern day nail fungal infections are so strong they can take up to 6 months to clear a very light infection with conventional home treatments I mentioned above.
If you need something better… something that works faster…
There are additional options for you… some that don’t involve the words “laser surgery removal”… but work just as well, if not better.
Some powerful treatments for nail fungus can cure toenail fungus entirely within 2-3 months… showing results as soon as the first month (clearing the nail enough that other people can’t tell)..